Customer Service Assistant
This position is combination of the Receptionist, Print Technician and Customer Service Assistant.
You will be required to answer phones, assist at the printing station, and occasionally enter engineering projects. You must have the ability to multitask and be detail oriented.
- Answering phone and directing calls to the appropriate department/person
- Ensuring front office is open at the start of day and closed at the end.
- Ensuring front lobby and office are always clean and presentable
- Scanning, entering corrections and filling project folders
- Keeping inventory and ordering supplies for general office needs
- Emailing completed engineering for approval
- Printing and stamping approved projects
- Digitally signing approved projects
- Invoicing and following up on pending CODs
- Shipping out projects using the FedEx computer
- Logging and receiving packages/mail
- Printing reports
- General upkeep of the break room including cleaning out the fridge
- Ensuring bathrooms are stocked and cleaned
- Placing orders
- Entering projects as needed
- Printer maintenance
- Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (minimum qualifications)
- Must have at last 1 year of experience in a support role
- Computer literate (Outlook Email, Word, Excel, Adobe, BlueBeam)
- Good written and communication skills
- Detail-orientation is a must
- Time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Able to work independently
- While performing the duties of this job, you are frequently required to sit and will occasionally be required to stand, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30-40 pounds.
- Must be able walk somewhat long distances to other departments within the building.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This is an indoor office– it can be occasionally noisy.