Provide engineering services including, though not limited to, performing calculations, generating preliminary analyses, and responding to plan check comments.
- Providing engineering services for various material handling systems
- Performing structural analysis and design of various material handling systems
- Preparing calculations
- Verifying rack components
- Designing anchorage to the floor slab
- Verifying the slab’s ability to support the imposed loads
- Providing project management services to ensure proper implementation of material handling systems
- Communicating with the client regularly via email and phone
- Addressing city plan check comments
- Providing construction support to address in-field conditions
- Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (minimum qualifications)
- Engineering degree
- Computer literate (email, Word, Excel)
- Good written and communication skills
- This is a desk job and will require mostly sitting, with minor walking around the office.
- General office conditions and environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.